How to prevent and treat breast cysts naturally
By Kerubo Lornah
How to prevent and treat breast cysts naturally
Friend, are you experiencing discomfort, soreness, tenderness, and possible felt lumps and cysts in your breasts? Then this article will open your eyes and help you transform your health.
What are cysts?
These will be round lumps which move freely and are either firm or soft.
When do they occur?
The symptoms are the most prominent before the monthly periods, and almost entirely absent during pregnancy.
Who is mostly affected?
According to a medical missionary Christiana Moore this is most frequent in women of child-bearing age, and primarily occurs between the ages of 30 and 50.
How does it occur?
When there is too much fluid in the breast, instead of moving it out of the breast, the lymph system stores it in small spaces, here and there.
She says that eventually, fibrous tissue surrounds them and thickens, forming cysts. These cysts frequently swell just before the monthly period, causing pain. These cysts may change in size; but, although tender, they move freely.
In contrast, a cancerous growth generally does not move freely, is usually not tender, and does not leave.
Mrs. Moore advises that it is important to regularly examine each breast for lumps, and determine what kind they are. It is best to do this weekly.
It is known that the risk of breast cancer is three times as great in women with cysts. Breast cysts rarely appear after the age of 50, when estrogen levels are less.
The medical missionary notes that hormonal imbalance, abnormal production of breast milk (caused by high levels of estrogen), and an underactive thyroid can induce cysts.
Mrs. Moore gives the following suggestions that you should follow to prevent or treat cysts.
• Eat a low-fat, high-fiber diet, including more raw foods. Emphasize fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Do not eat nuts which have been heated.
• The trace element, germanium, is important. It is found in garlic and onions.
• Research shows that milk and dairy products have high estrogen levels. It is best to stop them, for the cyst problem can always lead to a cancerous condition.
• No meat, eggs, butter, and cheese.
• White-flour products should be stopped because they encourage the cysts.
• Do not eat chocolate, animal products, cooked oils, fried foods, sugar, and salt or drink beverages with alcohol or caffeine.
• Do not use nicotine products. They stimulate the growth of cysts.
• Avoid using caffeine they lead to cyst formation.
“It is a well-established fact that diet is a fundamental factor in the genesis of breast disease, both benign and cancerous.” Dr. George Pamplona-roger in his book Healthy Foods
Reasons you must see a doctor
• Abnormal discharge of milk, blood or pus from the nipple.
• Retraction, scabbing or itching of the nipple.
• Asymmetrical appearance of the breast.
• Creasing, dimpling or orange-rind appearance of the breast.
• Applying primrose oil will help reduce the cysts.
• Keep the weight low. It is more difficult to locate tumors in larger breasts.
• If you have an underactive thyroid, do what is needed to strengthen it, since hypothyroidism (which see) has been linked to fibrocystic disease.
• Breast congestion can be caused by padded bras. Do not overheat the breasts; this can lead to breast cancer.
• Excess clothing on the trunk, and not enough on the extremities, is a significant cause of female problems of various types.
• Drink enough water, so it is easier for the blood and lymphatic system to care for the milk glands.
• Here is additional advice, to help you avoid problems with benign breast changes:
• The food that contain it B vitamins, vitamin C, calcium, and magnesium. These vitamins help regulate the production of pro stag land in E, which in turn slows down prolactin activity.
• Prolactin activates breast tissue.
• Do not use diuretic drugs. Instead, drink more water to help improve kidney function.
• Do not use highly salted foods.
• Some find that applying cold water to the breasts helps when they are painful. But others find that alternating very warm and cold works better. This can be done via heating pads, cold cloths, showers, etc.
• Gentle breast massage will help move liquids out of the breast area into the lymph passages.
• Use Flaxseed oil which helps prevent breast cancer.
• Use Echinacea herb this is one of the most popular herbal remedies for mastitis as Echinacea is widely used to treat any kind of infection and inflammation. This herb boosts the immune system as it has antimicrobial properties.
Echinacea are locally available and should be taken 2 times every day to reduce the infection. Making a paste of this herb and applying locally on the swollen part of the breast to get relief from pain and tenderness. You can also apply Echinacea tincture on the affected area.
This herb can be used as an herbal compress to reduce the pain and swelling. Take few calendula leaves and put them into the blender. Add a little water. Blend for some time to get a paste and apply it on the affected breast. You can put into the freezer so that you can use it in the future. This will clean the milk ducts and also soothe the nipples. Apply 4 to 5 days daily to get relief.
Dandelion root can also be used to treat the symptoms like inflammation and pain. Take dried dandelion roots and chop them into tiny pieces. Bring a cup of water to boil and add the roots. Steep the mixture for 10-15 minutes. Keep aside for some time. Stir and keep it undisturbed. Strain and drink the tea 3-4 times a day to get relief from pain. Dandelion roots can also be used as a hot compress.
Take 15-20 dried comfrey leaves and put them into the blender. Add water and blend till they form a smooth paste. Apply this paste 2-3 times daily on the affected area to get relief. Calendula leaves can also be added along with comfrey leaves for better results. The effect is soothing and provides great relief from pain.
Drink plenty of water to keep your system clean. You can also apply cold compress and maintain good hygiene. Wear loose fitting clothes, so that your breasts can breathe. All the above herbal remedies for mastitis have given positive results
Make sure you praying you ask God for guidance and for healing to your body may God help you.
Disclaimer: the above information is for education purpose and is not intended to replace medical functions of a health professional in anyway, either in diagnosing or treating medical conditions. The writer of the article will not take responsibility arising from the inappropriate use of the foods stated therein.